Keeper has removed its Wi-Fi syncing feature. We’re now auto-enabling our Cloud-based Internet Syncing feature for all users. This is great news for users – it simplifies the user experience, reduces confusion, enhances the product and increases security.
Keeper’s Internet Sync feature is the most secure way to sync information between your devices and protect your data in case your device is lost, stolen, damaged or replaced. It works instantly across all devices, computers and web browsers – and no configuration is required.
Security is our #1 priority. Keeper is a zero-knowledge security provider. Zero Knowledge is a system architecture that creates the highest levels of security and privacy by adhering to the following principles:
1. Data is encrypted and decrypted at the device level (not on the server)
2. The application never stores plain text (human readable) data
3. The server never receives data in plain text
4. No employee or intermediary can view your data
5. The keys to decrypt and encrypt data are derived from the user’s master password
6. Multi-Layer encryption provides access control at the user, group and admin level
7. Sharing of data uses public key cryptography for secure key distribution
Data is encrypted on the user’s device before it is transmitted and stored in Keeper’s digital vault. When data is synchronized to another device, the data remains encrypted until it is decrypted on the other device.
Keeper is the most secure, certified, tested and audited password management and digital vault in the world. Keeper is the only SOC2 certified password management solution in the industry and certified by TRUSTe for online privacy. Keeper uses the most secure levels of encryption and adheres to very strict internal practices that are continually audited by third parties. As a company, we do this to create the best product in our industry and most importantly, honor your security. Detailed information about our zero-knowledge security platform can be found at https://keepersecurity.com/security.html.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.